Still enjoying our time in Melbourne, earning a few dollars to keep the kitty topped up.
We currently have the sails and sailbag off the boat, being looked at by Col and Blake at Doyles sails.
There has been slow and steady progress on some items on the to-do list:
- Built and installed a new kitchen cupboard.
- Reorganised tool cupboard to deal with reduction in size due to new kitchen cupboard.
- Completed some epoxy work behind the engines to eliminate a bit of fluid pooling there.
- Upgraded the TV in the saloon to a new model TEAC. (Model LEV24GD3FHD)
- Purchased a Koh-I-Noor spin dryer, and made a storage rack for it above the port engine.
- Upgraded the 800W modified-sine inverter to a 2000W Pure-sine.
- Upgraded the entertainment system to an Android box based on Kodi technology.
- Installed Speedseal Life raw-water pump upgrades.
- Rebuilt the Profurl furler with new bearings and seals
Looking to throw off the ropes on the first day of 2017.