Plates, Cutlery, Glasses, Platters
We have plates, cutlery, wine and champagne glasses as well as tumblers on board. We also have platters in a variety of sizes and shapes
Plastic or paper items can easily find their way into the water which is why we use solid items.
Please note that XTsea is straw-responsible. Being on the water, any carelessly discarded plastic straws go straight into our waterways where they have an immediate impact on the environment, so use of plastic straws onboard is not permitted. If you have a genuine requirement, we have a number of stainless-steel straws available on request.
Tea and Coffee
Free! Coffee and Tea available, it’s instant coffee and teabag tea. But it’s free to all guests on all cruises!!
Overnight or Multi-night cruises
We are pleased to be able to cater for all your meals and snacks. You just bring your choice of beverages and ice.
Once your booking is confirmed, our experienced and friendly staff will work with you to build a menu everyone will enjoy eating.
An example of a typical menu:
- Bacon and eggs
- Toast with speads such as vegemite, jam, peanut butter, honey, nuttella
- Cereal, fruit and yogurt
- Cakes such as cupcakes, mud, lamingtons
- Slices such as cheesecake, banana, brownie
- Biscuits such as cream, jam, chocolate
- Mini pizza with cheese, ham and tomatoes or roast pumpkin, feta and rocket
- Mini tacos with marinated chicken/minced beef, onion, capsicums, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and dressing
- Fruit platter – watermelon, rockmelon, pineapple and seasonal fruit
- Grazing platter with hard and soft cheeses, deli meat, stuffed peppers, olives, pate, sundried tomatoes, crudiés, dips and crackers
- Steak cooked to perfection and served with mushroom sauce
- Prawn and mango salad and crusty garlic bread
- Apple pie and cream
Cruising is thirsty work so you’ll be wanting something to provide to your guests on your yacht charter. We have a 110 litre ice-chest on board for your use, as well as tubs for overflow drinks.
All alcohol is BYO
You can bring your drinks and ice when boarding or, if convenient, you can arrange for them to dropped off prior.