The cheapest way by far to provide food for your event is for you to do it yourself. However, if you would like us to provide food then we can help.
Many charter boats will be happy to provide platters from the supermarkets and charge you as if a master chef prepared them. We are looking to be the value option in the market and we will only charge you the cost of the product plus a 20% handling fee.
We can also provide a premium chef-prepared product if desired. This would be supplied to you at cost plus a small handling fee.
All the options below can be customised to your requirements.
PLATTERS – each platter caters for 8-10 people
- Grazing table – Includes a combination of cured meats, olives, pate, sundried tomatoes, peppers with cream cheese filling, dips, bread and crackers. $90
- Premium Antipasto – chef prepared. $110
- Premium Arabic breads, dips and vegetable sticks. $70
- A selection of cheeses with gourmet crackers, dried fruit and/or seasonal fruit. $70
- BBQ Chicken , two salads and bread rolls. $65
- Wraps – meat or vegetarian platter. $65
- Subway Subs – meat or vegetarian platter. $70
- Premium sandwiches – various fillings on white bread. $65
- Seafood – tiger prawns, oysters, smoked salmon and lemon wedges. $110
- Sushi – standard ($75), premium ($85) and deluxe ($100)
- Fruit pieces – seasonal fruit in bite sized pieces. $50
- Dessert Platter- an assortment of decadent treats. $50
- Premium dessert platter – an assortment of mini desserts such as lemon meringue, brownies, friands and macarons. $60
If you only require platters, we recommend ordering 3-4 platters for a group of 30 people.
- $20 per person : Sausages, kebabs, two salads, bread rolls.
- $30 per person : Steak, three salads, bread rolls.
Salads include: potato, coleslaw, pasta, Greek, and garden
$15 per person : Selection of mini cakes, slices or desserts.
Tea and Coffee
Free! Coffee and Tea available, it’s instant coffee and teabag tea. But it’s free to all guests on all cruises!!
Cruising is thirsty work so you’ll be wanting something to provide to your guests on your yacht charter. We have a 110 litre ice-chest on board for your use, as well as tubs for overflow in case you are catering for a crowd.
All alcohol is BYO
We can provide ice for $5 a bag or you can bring it yourself. We have found that four bags is the minimum needed, and six bags if you have more than 20 drinkers on board.
You may want to drop off food and drink to us before your charter, and if this is convenient it may save you hassle at the pickup.
If you’re having alcohol and are self catering, we will require you to have a reasonable amount of food on hand as well. We will be out on the water and the only options to deal with guests who overindulge is for them to be picked up by an expensive water taxi or for XTsea to return to a wharf to put them ashore.
Plates, Cutlery, Glasses, Servingware
We have plates, cutlery, wine glasses as well as tumblers on board. We also have serving platters in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Plastic or paper items can very easily find their way into the water which is why we use solid items.
Please note that XTsea is straw-responsible. Being on the water, any carelessly discarded plastic straws go straight into our waterways where they have an immediate impact on the environment, so use of plastic straws onboard is not permitted. If you have a genuine requirement, we have a number of stainless-steel straws available on request.